Make Yourself at Home in the Heart of Downtown Ellensburg.
Unwind in one of 59 unique and modern guest rooms. Drawing inspiration from the small town, each guest room features local art and barnyard doors, while boasting high-end pillowtop mattresses and signature linens, a multi-use desk space with media ports, private restrooms with vessel sinks, and oversized shower heads.
Additional In-Room Features:
- 50” 4k Ultra HD TV ft. Chromecast Technology
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Caffe D’arte Coffee
- Keurig Coffeemaker
- Safe and Alarm Clock
- C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- On-site Basalt restaurant and craft cocktail bar
- “First Cut Marketplace” open 24/7, offering beer, wine, canned cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, food items and sundries.
- Guest Services Desk open 24/7
- Downtown location near shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and more.
Stay like a local in our King Rooms and take in the sweeping views of the Kittitas Valley and Downtown Ellensburg.
- Dog-friendly king rooms are available.
Double Queen Rooms
Travel with your crew and stay in our Double Queen Rooms while you explore the charming downtown Ellensburg.
- Dog-friendly double queen rooms are available
- Double queen accessible rooms are available
- Historic double queen rooms are available, and feature original brickwork from the Elks Building as well as spacious soaking tubs.
Elevate your stay in a King Suite and revel in the beautiful Kittitas Valley sunsets. Enjoy the privacy of your king bed and bath with pocket doors and lounge on a plush sofa to take in the sweeping views.
- One king suite with a Juliet balcony is available
- One king suite accessible room is available