Health & Safety At Hotel Windrow
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Hotel Windrow and Columbia Hospitality, the safety of our guests and team members and the cleanliness of our properties have been at the center of our operations for more than 26 years. That’s why we’ve partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level.
Columbia Clean is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety, and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for our guests.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members are thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards, and are responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions about Health & Safety at Hotel Windrow, please contact 509.962.8000 and ask for the Manager on duty.